|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese Teachers or Chinese Tutors in New York.
Chinese Tutor in New York
(Tutors all levels of Chinese also offers private class in New York)
(Also see our Chinese Travel Agency in New York)
If our Chinese tutor is unavailable, you might wish to consider to learn Chinese online via Podcast & MP3
Jing, a native Chinese young lady, provides Chinese Mandarin private tutoring lesson in New York. She is experienced and tutors all levels of Chinese Mandarin for individual learners..
See also Chinese Private Class in New York and Chinese Tutor in New York
Columbia University, New York, NY July 2005
- Master of Science in Financial Engineering, GPA: 3.51/4.00
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA May 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Computational Finance, GPA: 3.87/4.00
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, GPA: 3.67/4.00
- FMA National Honor Society 2004
- Graduated with university honors
Relevant Course Work:
Professional Speaking Professional Writing
PUBLISH SPEAKING AWARDS
Minnesota State Speech Competition
First runner-up, Dramatic Duo Spring 2000
Fourth place, Poetry Reading Fall 1999
Columbia University – MSFE Committee, New York, NY
Committee Member Fall 2004
· Organize social events to promote interactions between students, faculty and alumni.
· Launch student leagues/clubs that allow students to apply financial quantitative techniques.
· Liaise between student body and faculty to improve the program.
Canton Oversea Student Association, GuangZhou, China Fall 2003
· Co-founded the Canton Oversea Student Association to serve and network with Chinese students in different countries.
· Coordinated and planned semi-annual activities for all members.
Citigroup Private Bank, New York, NY Fall 2004 - Present
Portfolio Analytics Intern, Global Investment Division
- Maintain portfolio performance and its derived statistical data.
- Create new spreadsheets and programs in VBA to help implement business ideas and strategies.
- Participate in research efforts through reading and summarizing academic research papers.
Freddie Mac, McLean, VA Summer 2003
Fixed Income Research Intern, Funding and Investment Division
· Developed a rational database schema to store Treasury curve, LIBOR curve and Agency curve data.
· Created a web application that manages prepayment model data and analyzes model performance by varying volatility and interest rate levels.
Linguaphone English Teaching Center, GuangZhou, China Summer 2001
· Originated and taught a spoken English course through open-discussions and various activities to enhance Chinese grade-school students
Private Tutor, GuangZhou, China Summer 2000
· Tutored students on an individual basis on various subjects including English, Math, Chemistry
Foreign Languages: Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Applications: MATLAB, MySQL, Mathematica, VPython, Visio, PhotoShop, Microsoft Office, UML
Programming Languages: VBA, Java, SQL, VB, JSP, C++, C, VC++, SML, HTML
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000/9x, Unix, Linux, Mac, MS DOS
How to Reach Jing:
Please contact us for more information.