|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese
Teachers or Chinese Tutors in New York.
Also see Chinese Private Class in New York and Chinese Translator in New York
Chinese Tutor for Adults and Children in New York City (NYC)
Chinese tutor provides Chinese class for adults and children in New York on weekends and after-work hours.
If our Chinese tutor is unavailable, you might wish to consider to learn Chinese online via Podcast & MP3
(Also see our Chinese Travel Agency in New York)
Brenda, a Mandarin tutor, provides private lessons and group classes for adults and children in New York city.
Below is her information
New York University, New York, NY January 2005 - May 2006
* Master of Arts, Bilingual Education
Ming Chuan University, Taipei, Taiwan September 1999 - June 2003
* Bachelor of Business Administration
Credential Evaluator, World Education Services. New York, NY September 2006 – April 2007
* Verify the recognition of regional institutions by the ministry of education in the countries where the education was obtained.
* Develop intimate knowledge of the education systems in different parts of world.
Chinese Tutor. New York, NY June 2004 – September 2006
* Tutor students of various age and skill levels through close interaction, thereby creating customized Chinese lessons and schedules ideal for each individual.
Freelance Writer. New York, NY April 2006 – September 2006
* Co-write a weekly section in the World Journal Newspaper that introduces readers to popular dining destinations in New York City.
Intern, NYU American Language Institute. New York, NY August - October 2005
* Prepared lessons, tests, and materials for classes in accordance with the ALI curriculum.
* Served as mentor to new students by assuring availability of materials and assisted new students to get familiarize with ALI curricular guidelines and policies.
Translation Assistant, Children Publications Co. Taipei, Taiwan September 2002- August 2004
* Responsible for translating both English to Chinese and Chinese to English with the same level of accuracy.
Teacher, Kid Castle Language School. Taipei, Taiwan November 1999 - August 2002
* Provided children with learning experiences that promote their English ability, delivering individualized instruction in all areas of the target language.
* Guided students through the potential language difficulties ahead, resulting in numerous wins and awards in English contests.
Public Relations, NYU Taiwanese Student Association January 2005 - May 2006
* Coordinated events designed to assist Taiwanese students to adapt to New York City.
* Designed promotional materials and sponsored events to raise awareness of this organization in the New York Asian community.
Volunteer, NYC Dual Language Learning Network Conference March, 2005
* Volunteered to assist with the coordination and planning of this inaugural annual conference in the fast growing field of dual language learning.
* Native fluency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese.
* Familiar with both Microsoft and Apple Macintosh operating systems.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office components.
Price in New York City (NYC):
Contact us for more information.
How to reach Brenda:
Contact us for more information.