|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese Teachers or Chinese Tutors
Chinese Tutor in San Francisco
Jie, a native Chinese lady from Beijing, provides Chinese Mandarin private tutoring lesson in San Francisco and surrounding areas in the bay area. She is experienced and tutors all levels of Chinese Mandarin for individual learners.
(Also see our Chinese Travel Agency in San Francisco)
If our Chinese tutor is unavailable, you might wish to consider to learn Chinese online via Podcast & MP3
Please see below for Jie's resume:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Seven years of sales and marketing experience with multi-national companies. Strong aptitude for business planning and event organizing.
· Strong presentation and communication skills. Fluent in written and spoken Chinese/English.
· Solid computer skills, including Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Chinese Star and Richwin.
Personal Tutoring Exerience
· Tutored American student to speak, read and listen to Mandarin Chinese which allowed him to enter the Beijing Foreign Language Institute in Beijing China. (Mar.2002-Dec. 2002)
· Tutored an American born Chinese to speak and listen to Mandarin Chinese, as well as introducing him to Chinese culture. (Mar.2003-July.2003)
West Coast Engineering (Los Angeles)
International purchaser July 2003 - Present
· Responsible for market analysis of sales and purchasing opportunities in Asia and Europe.
· Interacting with international suppliers to purchase electronic parts for OEM in America.
· Coordinating and tracking contract and merchandise quality.
Roche (Shanghai) June. 2001 - Jan. 2002
Public Relation Senior Supervisor
· Coordinated with government agencies and authorities, built and strengthened the company public image, established healthy and long lasting relationship with officials at state level.
· Proposed budget for marketing events, seminars and public campaigns.
· Developed and maintained ties with media and medical associations, initiated and organized product promotion programs.
Boegringer Ingelheim (Shanghai) June. 1998 - June, 2001
Key Account Executive of Marketing Department
· Responsible for proposing and implementing new product launching strategies for VIP customers.
· Organized and prepared budget for marketing seminars and events that aimed at business growth opportunities.
· Developed and marketed new business regions.
· Collaborated with opinion leaders on marketing support studies for new products.
· Built positive images for company and its products to government officials and VIP customers.
Bristol- Myers Squibb (Shanghai) Mar. 1996 - June. 1998
· Responsible for sales of OTC products to physicians and retail pharmacies.
· Developed business plans in locally responsible sales area for higher market share.
· Established and maintained a database of key customers.
· Maintained high customer intimacy and loyalty, and offered customer education about company’s products.
· Collaborated with marketing department to create and implement activities for product promotion.
Shanghai Children’s Hospital July 1995 – Feb. 1996
· Responsible for diagnosis and making treatment plans.
· Made ward-round, performed routine examinations, and documented patient medical histories
Master of Business Administration March 2002
University of Baltimore Baltimore, MD, US
Bachelor of Medical Science
Specialization: Paediatrics July 1995
Shanghai Second Medical University Shanghai, China
Provided upon request
How to Reach Jie:
Please contact us for more information.