- Chinese companies prepare up to three accounting books, one for the
tax collectors, one for their lenders, and the other for themselves.
- Information about a certain industry is difficult to obtain as
regulations frequently change, so do the prospects of certain Chinese
- Many high quality companies in China are secretive and do not share
their information with the public.
- Many low quality companies in China try to get as much publicity as
possible and try their best to boast themselves.
We provide detailed background, financial and industrial information related
to a specific Chinese company upon demand. Our information source might
include, but not limited to:
- Our researchers in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Hong Kong
- Reporters in business newspapers and magazines
- Private investigators
- Company's suppliers and customers
- Securities analysts
contact us for more information.
contact us for
advertisement information and other matters.