|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese Teachers or Chinese Tutors
Tutor in Dallas, Texas
(Near Lewisville, TX 75077)
Please also see Chinese Patent Translation Services in Marshall and Dallas, Texas
Our Chinese tutor in Dallas provides private Mandarin lessons near Lewisville, TX 75077. If you are interested, please see below for contact information.
· M.S. in Computer Science, University of North Texas by 05/2004 GPA 4.0 /4.0
· M.S. in Economics, University of North Texas by 12/2002 GPA 3.96/4.0
· B.S. in Accounting, NanKai University, China by 07/1997 GPA 3.58/4.0
* Earned 100% University tuition and fees
Major Professional Experience:
· Data Analyst: One Medical Corporation, TX 05/2004-present
Process and analyses data to service financial administration.
· Translator, Newsletter Editor: Halter Financial Group, Inc, TX 02/2004-present
Translate corporate web site, e-newsletter articles sending to over 20 thousands subscribers, financial reports and SEC filings.
· Lab Tutor, Teaching Assistant: University of North Texas, TX 01/2000-01/2004
Teach programming language, shoot troubles and answer questions on the spots.
· Financial Consultant: Arthur Anderson, LLP, Beijing, China, 07/1997-12/1999
Providing financial advises for varies domestic and international clients.
· Lecturer: Adult Education College of NanKai University, China 12/1995--02/1997
· Private Chinese Tutor for Foreign Students, China 12/1993--12/1995
1. “Practice Problems of Taxation Consultation” in Newsletter of Taxation
Consultation, Issue 6. 1998.
2. “Legal Liabilities of CPA” in Hua Neng Law, Issue 28.
3. “Audit Evidence” in Auditing Research Material (first-class periodical), Dec.1997
4. “Financial Analysis and Strategy of Tax Saving” in Canon of Modern Entrepreneur, May 1996.
5. “Analysis of Evaluation System about Operation Efficiency” on Modern Auditing (first-class periodical), Feb.1995.
Honors and Certifications:
· General Academic Scholarship, University of North Texas, 2000-2003
· Beta Gamma Sigma, Business Honor Society, Fall 2001 Inductee
· Certified Taxation Agent, endowed by State Administration of Taxation, China, 1998
· CPA, endowed by Ministry of Finance, China, 1995
Mandarin (Native Chinese), Fluent English, Knowledgeable of Japanese and
Swimming, Volleyball, Reading.
Sincere, Curious, Amiable.
Available upon request
.$40/hour and up