|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese Teachers or Chinese Tutors
Chinese Tutor in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
With Helen Jiang
(Tutors all levels of Chinese also offers private classes)
Helen Jiang provides Chinese Mandarin private tutoring lessons in Melbourne, and surrounding areas in Victoria, Australia. She tutors all levels of Chinese Mandarin.
Helen Jiang's Resume
• Proven ability to work with minimum direction.
• Self-motivated, adaptable, “hands-on” skills with the ability to maintain performance and meet the challenges of a changing climate.
• Excellent customer service, public relations and people management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and relate to people at all levels
Organisational And Administrative Skills:
• Able to understand, interpret guidelines and policies
• Ability to assess situations and implement appropriate measures
• Able to negotiate and listen to the needs of others
• Well-Developed work habits, planning and organizational skills
• Computer skills: Windows Office
Jiang Haihua was enrolled in East China Normal University in September 1998 to study the undergraduate program (based on the graduation from the college program) of Chinese Language and Literature Education at the Evening College and was graduated in July 2001.
Now she graduated Diploma of MBA and will graduate degree of MBA in November 2004 from Central Queensland University in Melbourne.
From July 1987 to Feb 2002 in China
Jiang Haihua was a teacher at Shanghai Tanxiwan
No.2 Elementary School from July 1987 to July 1996, and was a teacher at
Shanghai Civilian-run New Huangpu Campus School from August 1996 to February
2002 (during this period, she was qualified for the post of senior teacher of
elementary school from December 1997.)
She use to be a Childcare supervisor and Chinese Programme political instructor for 8 years, nearly 50 articles published on Newspapers, Magazines and Journals, include Shanghai, Beijing and HuangPu district. She has edited and published 3 books. She obtained varied certificates of merit from National Ministry of Education and National Teaching and Research
She is studying in Melbourne doing MBA now. She has some work experience in
this city, such as work in Chinese language school on Sunday (New Century
Chinese language school), Hotel, shopping center, sandwich shops.
Available upon request.
• Friendly, Independent, Fast Learner.
• Participated in various debates and seminars.
How to Reach Helen:
Please contact us for more information.