|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese Teachers or Chinese Tutors
Chinese Tutor in Brisbane,
(Tutors all levels of Chinese also offers private classes)
We provide Chinese Mandarin private tutoring lessons in Brisbane, and surrounding areas. Our tutors may help you with all levels of Chinese Mandarin.
In Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, we have several Chinese language tutors available to assist you with your Chinese language learning experience. Our tutors come from a variety of background, but all of them have had experiences in Chinese language tutorings.
Therefore, please contact us, and provide us with your name, contact information, the reasons of you learning Chinese, as well as the industry you are currently working in as well as your requirements for our tutors. We will choose two of them that best fit your background.
Below is the information of one of our tutors. Please also see Chinese Tutor in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia with Laurel
Name of Our Tutor: Sharon
· Issued by London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
· September 1996 – July 2000
· Bachelor Degree, major in International Finance
University of Queensland
· July 2004 – Nov 2005
· Master Degree (under study), major in Marketing
Sept, 00- Oct, 02 Siemens Limited China.
Assistant to General Manager
· Organize international industrial expositions, external customer symposiums, seminars, internal meeting, conference by preparing agenda, developing promotional materials, issuing invitation letter, etc and make presentation as required.
· Organize symposium: "Innovative Technology of Automotive Manufacturing" in Shanghai and Chonqing in April 2001
· Organize Exhibition: Factory Automation/Process Automation" in Beijing in May 2002
· Organize Symposium: Automation Application of Automotive Industry" in Shenyang and Beijing in May 2002
· Organize the First "China International Manufacturing Equipment Exposition" in Shenyang in August 2002
· Keep fair relationship with the advertisement agency, ensuring ads quality, enhancing Siemens influence and image in respective industry.
· Compose articles about main market activities of respective BU to cooperate the Siemens internal periodic newsletter edition.
· Internal communication and coordination within Siemens Limited China, respective JVs, BUs and regions to fulfill the marketing strategies efficiently.
· Monitor Siemens special internal market management information system, such as Maximizer and Branch Application Platform (via authorized access to the intranet). Also draft action plans according to the analysis of the various market situation, customer status and specific project issues.
· Arrange and accompany German HQ delegations visiting key customers within China and record the meeting minutes, provide translation service when necessary.
· Screen on the cooperation agreement processing, communicate with managers from each work shop of the customer, collect project fulfillment information, and prepare the detailed execution report to general manager for further quarterly report to HQ.
· Provide all the needed administration support to general manager and settle urgent cases with smart intelligence.
Oct, 02- July, 04 Yue-Sai Kan Cosmetics Ltd. (Coty China Ltd.)
-- Best Employer in Asia/China 2003
Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
· Manage CEO's calendar, travel plans, and schedule appointments efficiently.
· Assist Chief Executive Officer in the daily operation/management of business. Working closely with executives, coordination within department branches and oversea offices to keep high working efficiency. Organize/attend monthly board meeting, and record meeting minutes.
· Arrange programs, events, conferences, by preparing agenda, arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating speakers as required.
· Communicate Coty HQ in USA to edit periodic company staff newsletter and CEO video.
· Screen incoming calls & correspondence appropriately, and receive visitors in a highly matured and professional manner.
· Keep an effective filing system and maintain confidential information.
· Compose and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents as needed.
· Settle urgent problems in urgent condition under the authorization of Chief Executive Officer.
· Fluent in English (both oral and written) and Mandarin.
· Proficient in Ms-office software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
· Professional in marketing/business communication and management.
· Friendly, honest, easy to get long with, excellent at interpersonal communication.
· Self-motivated, energetic, self-confident, self-control, diligent, like to challenge pressure and difficulties, a team worker
How to Reach Our Tutors:
Please contact us for more information.