|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
We Need Chinese Teachers or Chinese Tutors
Mandarin Chinese Tutor in Iowa City, Iowa
With Richard (Currently not available)
(Tutors all levels of Chinese also offers private classes)
Richard, a Chinese young man, provides Chinese Mandarin private tutoring lessons in Iowa City, Iowa. He tutors all levels of Chinese Mandarin.
Richard worked as an announcer in china Jilin State TV station, and he has been a volunteer tutor of Chinese language in Iowa City for a small class with 6 students.
Below is his professional resume for your reference
HENRY B. TIPPIE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Iowa City, IA
MBA, Marketing/Business Development, Finance Concentration, May 2005
MBA Ranking (Big10 University of USA. MBA ranking 23rd in the USA, 35th in the World ).
International MBA program ( 1 year study at Hongkong + 1year study at Iowa campus)
Excellent students profiles
CHINA INSTITUTE OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL OF INFORMATION Beijing, China
Master of Science, Information Management, July 2002
Network Database Application and Media Technology Concentration
JILIN UNIVERSITY Jilin, China
BSE, Major in Packaging Design and Engineering, July 1997
Engineer Certificate of Turbo Linux Professional Web and Graphic Designer
· Eight years of experience with excellent marketing knowledge and good relationships with government and news media (TV, radio, newspaper and publishing).
· Marketing and sales experience in the market promotion of portal, software and systems projects. Two years as Marketing and Business Development Manager in QQ, the 3rd largest Portal and IM company (after MSN and Yahoo).
· One year experience in company IPO work group; successfully helped company list on Hong Kong stock market in February 2002 (Hong Kong stock code 8166).
· Operations experience in a commercial internet service company (portal and e-commerce).
· Highly efficient in independent work environment, trust-worthy, self-motivated, creative problem solving, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, highly articulate and effective communication skills.
· Good IT background; professional Web and Graphic Designer. Excellent PowerPoint and business presentation abilities. Good negotiation ability.
· Joint-culture work experience from Hong Kong and China mainland.
· News Announcer at state TV and radio stations, and hosted market promotion campaign activities for many famous companies. Good writing skills, experienced at news gathering and reporting activities.
TENCENT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. ShenZhen, China
(1st Instant messenger services provider in Asia and 3rd largest in world after Yahoo and MSN; www.QQ.com in China is 3rd largest portal website with 30 million users)
Director of Marketing and Business Development (for www.QQ.com) 2002/6-2004/2
· Researched and identified new business opportunities and partners in China & Hong Kong markets including China Mobile and China Telecom to establish www.QQ.com portal. Created strategic plans for partnerships and purchase.
· Responsible for QQ portal contents and business partner development and operations and planning for Portal development and promotion. Designed portal new business model and new e-commerce services strategy.
· Monitored and drove the performance of portal cooperation project. Made strategy to improve and finish the advertising sales quotas of each project.
· Led marketing team. Created smart promotion strategy to cooperate with TV, newspaper, sponsor, advertising company and network media and promote QQ portal with low cost and high effect.
· Planned advertising and promotion campaigns (including budget, marketing research and campaign executive).
· Work with partners and other departments on all cooperative project implementations.
LINEFAN TECHNOLOGY HOLDING CO., LTD. (Hong Kong stock market code 8166)
(Provider of solutions for search engines, e-government, global information monitors, Web publishing systems, and database analysis systems)
Vice General Manager and Finance Coordinator, Hong Kong Office 2001/6—2002/8
· Responsible for Hong Kong company business development and seeking business partner and financial investment company.
· Joined work team for IPO preparation. Work with Deloitte & Touche preparing Linefan IPO in Hong Kong.
Manager of Marketing & Key Customer Department, Beijing Office 1999/4—2001/6
· Marketing: Responsible for marketing management in Linefan, which included identifying marketing needs and opportunities, developing marketing strategies and promotion plans to meet Linefan business objectives and support overall business strategy.
· Customer Department: Responsible for key business partnerships with governmental ministry and top management of major clients to develop business opportunities; In charge of the management of major clients projects, such as , providing network solution to Ministry of Foreign Affaires and China information center.
· Successfully negotiated with Openfind (famous search engine company in Taiwan providing search engine for Chinese Yahoo) and Linefan to form a joint venture company in China with total investment of USD2MM to provide internet search engine services for Chinese famous portal websites, such as, Sina.com, 21cn.com, Lycos-Asia.com, and AOL-China.
· Promoting R&D Projects: Promoted E-government products, cooperating with the China Information Center. Responsible for overall business strategy, key business partnerships in telecom, media, banking, and advertising industries, coordinating with government departments, and identifying marketing needs and opportunities; planning for the project development and cooperation with suppliers such as Kodak and Sybase.
AMERICAN GLOBE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT NETWORK, China Office Beijing, China
Marketing /Project Manager 1998/1—1999/4
· Responsible for new products research and development; Researched and created launch strategy for search engine and portal “ZDL.net.”
· Developed Web-portals Marketing plan and strategies for these website to set business directions.
Consulting Executive/ Web-Designer 1997/3—1998/1
· Responsible for clients consulting and training service; Made plans and proposal for website and network hosting.
· Proposed and designed the website for famous Chinese company, Haire Group, a lining sports company.
· Responsible for some foreign company website localization such as, Nike, Hp SME, and Shangri-La hotel group.
· Journalist and Program Presider at Jilin Radio Station, North-east Music Radio, Changchun Television Station.
· CIS (company identity system) design for Hualong Pharmaceutical.
· Brand-Mark design for Shanghai Changfeng Ocean World and Beijing Jintie Travel Agency.
Available upon request
Please contact us for more information.
How to Reach Yimei:
Please contact us for more information.