|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
Chinese Speaking Job Opportunities
Please feel free to contact us and post your job opportunities here.
Also see Chinese Nanny Agency - Job Postings
Chinese Speaking Job Opportunity 1
Must be Mandarin speaking in the LA area
2. Develop employer contacts for employment of participants:
a.) Contact employers to identify job placement and career advancement opportunities.
b.) Maintain a caseload level determined by Project Director.
c.) Place consumers into jobs to meet company job placement goals
3. Conduct on-site employment position evaluations at local and regions SSA offices.
4. Coordinate career counseling, evaluation, skills training job readiness training and other activities related to employment transition for persons with disabilities.
5. Work with businesses, agencies and organizations to remove employment barriers, and resolve issues related to community integration and the independence of people with disabilities.
6. Disseminate information, provide outreach and training to potential employers about ARS services and disability issues.
7. Monitor employment progress of consumers who secure employment positions.
8. Ensure the delivery of services which are reflective of
(a) an Independent Living Philosophy and
(b) Consumer empowerment and self-advocacy.
9. Maintain necessary documentation for consumer records.
10. Prepare required documentation and reports.
11. Provide feedback to Supervisor for improving the quality of service delivery.
12. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor within the objectives and position
Chinese Speaking Job Opportunity 2
Comp base is in the six figures.
- This position manages a depository balance of close to 1 billion.
- There will be at least 10 branches with a staff of 50 to 60 employees that the regional manager will be working with.
Regional Investment Sales Manager
Department: Retail Banking/ Alternative Investment Services
Reports to: Program Manager
Summary: Oversees and manages Licensed Branch Employees in the areas of sales/ business development, service, operations and compliance across multiple branches assigned to the region.
• Must possess current S7, S63/ S66, L&D licenses. Bilingual Mandarin or Cantonese highly preferred but not required
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-5 years of retail investment management experience in a financial institution.
• Must have demonstrated social skills, excellent communication (verbal, nonverbal and written) skills, be self-sufficient, able to adjust to flexible hours and have the ability to sell products and services.
• Demonstrated ability to manage staff in multiple locations, and train/develop personnel in all aspects of retail investment sales.
• Demonstrated ability to handle investment related compliance issues and customer relationships.
• Maintain work force stability, through building an engaged and well-coached team.
Specific Job Functions:
• Develop both strategic and tactical/execution plans for assigned region with senior management.
• Develop, review, and adjust business plans in collaboration with branch management team for individual branches in the region.
• Direct and coordinate the sales, service, compliance and operations of the branches within the region.
• Execute strategic/ tactical/ marketing plans to achieve sales goal.
• Build trust and teamwork with and between the branch teams.
• Train and coach LBEs on effective end-to-end sales process.
• Visit each assigned branch regularly to review sales/compliance results and marketing efforts, train and coach branch teams toward the achievement of goals and revise execution plans where necessary to provide maximum opportunity for success.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with broker dealer/ wholesalers, monitor local competition and recommend appropriate action.
• Conduct periodic meetings for different job families within the bank to introduce new products, review operations, and communicate retail alternative investment sales strategy.
• Identify high potential employees as future LBEs.
• Handle all customer complaints in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
• Adhere to and enforce all Bank and FINRA related policies, procedures, and compliance regulations, including but not limited to anti-money laundering, US Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, fraud protection, security procedures, and privacy and confidentiality requirements.
• May determine performance appraisal and ratings, and deliver performance reviews for all direct reports.
• Participate in appropriate community activities.
• Perform all other additional duties as assigned.
Locations needed: LA, Ontario (2)
Supported by: Alternative medicine and herbal supplement