|Corporate Services||Other Services|
|Private Instruction||Invest in China|
|Business Culture||Health Education|
|Hours and Location||Contact Us|
Mandarin Chinese Translator and Interpreter in Phoenix, Arizona
(Provides Chinese Translation and Mandarin Interpretation Services in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas)
Amy, a Mandarin speaking Chinese translator and interpreter in Phoenix,
provides Chinese translation and Mandarin interpretation services in Phoenix,
Arizona. She specializes in international business, medical, healthcare &
biotechnology related translations and interpretations.
MBA program, Western International University.
Master of Science. Microbiology, December, 2004, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
Master of Social Work, August, 1998, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
Medical Doctor Degree. September 1988, Tianjin Medical University, China.
Training – Healthcare and wellness training in Motorola Semiconductor, Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A. Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Dec/1994 - January/1995
WORK EXPERIENCES & MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
March 2006 – present Chinese Translator in Phoenix for Business
International business, Mandarin interpretation& Chinese translation service at different levels, sourcing- responsible for finding suppliers and vendors in China.
· Mandarin interpretation & Chinese translation for different business meetings in U.S. & China, including meetings with Chinese governmental officials, Chinese manufactures and business people at different levels. I have built and I am still building a very good network both in China and the United States.
· As a Mandarin interpreter, conducted interpreter services for business meetings between China and U.S at different levels, which include initiating appointments, souring, setting up and facilitating business meetings, Mandarin interpretation & Chinese translation services, visiting factories, translating all contracts, purchase orders, quality control report, shipping arrangements into Chinese and follow- ups
· Communication and facilitator, verbal and written interpreter & translation service, negotiation, & quality control.
· Setting up an office in China. Extend more business and explore more opportunities for the company growth & development.
Business and Oriental Culture Consultant.
· Conduct business consultant services, especially in international business and oriental culture. Help the people who will relocate to China, for expressions of the culture, communication, and social customs. Conducted consultant service for OnSemiconductor, obtained favorable feedback with 7 of 8 scales.
Facility Development Inc. – Medical Technology Analyst, Phoenix, AZ
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Department at Motorola, Mesa, AZ
Nov/1993 - Aug/1995
Physician - Motorola, Inc. Motorola (China) Electronics Ltd., Tianjin, China.
Sep/1988 - Nov/1993
Physician - Tianjin Medical University General Hospital.
Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Languages - Excellent Chinese (Mandarin) and fluent in English.
Six years clinical practice experience in Medicine.
Computer skills - Proficient in Microsoft Office, Blast, Acrobat Reader, Internet Explore, Netscape, Photoshop.
The first Master of Social Work (MSW) from P.R. China at Arizona State University. One of the first few MSWs with medical background in the United States from China.
Member of the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB)
In the middle of writing a recombinant protein paper. Presented data at the 43rd American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) Annual Meeting.
REFERENCES Available upon request.
Price $60/hour and up
Please Use the Form Below to Reach Amy:
Please contact us for more information.