http://chinese-school.netfirms.com Forum Index http://chinese-school.netfirms.com
Forums that bring us together

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE NOBODY'S PERFECT CLUB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://chinese-school.netfirms.com Forum Index -> Submit Articles
DeBorrah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: THE NOBODY'S PERFECT CLUB Reply with quote

The "Nobody's Perfect" Club

The longer I live the more I realize how utterly important it is to develop an intimate personal relationship with the Lord. I am told that when a teller is trained in the banking industry they are taught how to recognize the authenticity of currency. Therefore whenever a counterfeit bill is passed they are able to recognize it.

We live in a real world that is full of systems of deception created to distract us from the genuine purpose of life. Our purpose is to glorify God. Without the Holy Spirit as your navigator you will get towed right along. This deception has further infiltrated the Church. It beckons those who are willing to make excuses for their shortcomings, to excuse self-gratification as a mere attribute to mankindís imperfections. To immorally satisfy the carnal appetite to all who are willing to submit to the " well nobody is perfect club" will teach you although "the earth is the Lordís and the fullness thereof" He doesnít really know how to bless His children. Because he intends for them to stay dependent on anything and everybody until they leave this world. Although they donít believe blessings are just material, spiritual growth and development is optional. I warn you this will only enslave you to a life dependent upon sin.

We really miss the point . You see God doesnít force us He allows us to choose. Instead we often choose to justify a life were sin abounds. This gives us unlimited privileges in the "nobodyís perfect club".

The "nobodyís perfect club" allows easy access to unlimited excuses. It has a plethora of earthly benefits. You can live any way you want, say anything you want, little or no study required. Listening to an occasional lecture may be required to help you with attendance kudos. Listening not required just say amen when it gets too quiet. Guarantees access to many fringe benefits I prefer not to mention. You may even receive a B.A. (born again) if you donít rock the boat. You see we are saved by grace. That gives you a license to indulge yourself. After all "nobodyís perfect." One caution, you may be persecuted or covertly disfellowshipped if you decide to "study to show thyself approved unto God". Please if you have accepted "Christ as your personal Savior" allow Him to work in your life. Allow Him to activate the Holy Spirit in your life. To make spiritual deposits to your eternal account that yields a harvest of blessings. If you have not accepted Him "accept Him NOW." Ask Him into your life this very moment. It will be a journey like no other. If you have grown slack in your commitment (to His principles activated in your life) recommit!

God created us to live a life pleasing in His sight. Life is not a movie and church is not a scene. Although itís full of actors, itís serious business. Please bear with me. You see I have been in church all my life. But I still canít quite grasp why many really donít believe. God really does hear all and see all. If we did it would eliminate a lot of the charades. You see seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness will really add all you need in this life. What do you mean? The Sermon on the Mount in Matthew really contains a wealth of knowledge. Jesus discusses a multiplicity of issues. Those same issues are prevalent today.

We need spiritual training. The WORD of God contains invaluable instructions. It gives marvelous examples to help us from falling prey to non-biblical unspiritual teachings. It even tells how "Jesus' blood can cleanse us from all unrighteousness." The majority in the church is you and Jesus. If you donít stand for Jesus you will fall for anything. His WORD will equip you to discern truth from error. Remember that bank currency I talked about. Jesus stresses the importance of Godís way being the best way. Donít allow anyone to make withdrawals from your spiritual account. (By the way nobody is perfect! ) But donít forget. The power of His blood yields spiritual dividends for those who call and trust Him as Savior and Lord. Whatís a Savior? Oh! He helps us from the power of sin in our life. Donít relinquish spiritual deposits only God can provide, for membership in the "nobodyís perfect club".

About the Author:

DeBorrah K. Ogans is a licensed Pastoral Counselor and ordained minister. She is certified through the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling in Creation Therapy and holds a Masterís Degree in Biblical Clinical Counseling. DeBorrah is a Co-Founder along with her husband Randall of "Alpha 7 Ministries". She is the author of a pre-marital guide ďHow Do I Love Thee: Things You Need To Know Before You Say I DoĒ, and just released her second book "Holy Matrimony: Now That You're Married".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://chinese-school.netfirms.com Forum Index -> Submit Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Thank you for visiting us