http://chinese-school.netfirms.com Forum Index http://chinese-school.netfirms.com
Forums that bring us together

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Make Your Ebook an Amazon #1 Bestseller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://chinese-school.netfirms.com Forum Index -> Submit Articles
evenforever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: How To Make Your Ebook an Amazon #1 Bestseller Reply with quote

How To Make Your Ebook an Amazon #1 Bestseller

"Can an E-book become a #1 Amazon bestseller?" If you have, or are interested in making your ebook a bestseller, you must learn from someone that has done it. The following is a 7 step formula that has been tried, tested and proven to accomplish just that.

Are you ready?

Here's the secret:

You have to create what is fondly called an "ethical bribe." In other words, say you have an
e-book on child rearing. Wait, that might be too easy. Okay, let's pretend the
e-book is a work of fiction. Better yet, let's make it an e-book with nothing but poetry in it.
Now THAT would be tough to sell, let alone drive up the Amazon ladder to best-seller
status, right?

Wrong.

Again, the key to making this proven formula work for any e-book you may write
is to offer enough incentive for people to go buy it *when* you want them to buy it. In
short, you have to give people added value. You offer them freebies---usually other ebooks---
which they can have if they buy your main e-book at Amazon on a certain day.
Does this make any sense?
Let me explain this formula in more detail.

Step One: You need an e-book.
If you haven't written one yet, that should be your first priority. spam.spam is an excellent website to get that done. I would check it out if I were you.

Step Two: Get your e-book listed at Amazon. That's easy. Amazon prides itself on listing
everything. They'll list your e-book, too. Just ask by clicking on their Help button and
sending them e-mail.

Step Three: Now create a series of bonuses that you can give to people who buy your ebook.
Don't worry, that's not as hard as it seems. Just as you wrote an
e-book, you can write smaller Special Reports. Just think of what your key audience
might want to read about. If you truly are selling a book of poems, maybe you can write
something on how to write poetry. Ask yourself this question, “If they are interested in or going to buy ______, what else would they be intersted in/ buy? This is an important concept for any business. Get the idea?

Step Four: Here's a tip: You can also find public domain e-books which you can offer to
people who buy your e-book. Search online for them. There are thousands of e-books
available, for free. You can find something relevant to your own e-book, and add it as
part of the package of freebies that you'll give people who buy your e-book at Amazon.

Step Five: Now find people who have email lists. This is a step where most “average” people would give up, saying, "I don't know anyone with any lists!" To that I say, “please!” There are
nearly a million email lists online. Search for them. Again, if you're selling poetry, look for
the email lists that cater to poets or maybe to writers. There are a staggering amount of
those.

Step Six: After you find the email lists, write the list owners and ask for their help in
promoting your event. Believe me, all you have to do is ask. They are usually glad to
help because you are making a great offer to the people on their list and they will look
like a hero when they help you sell your e-book. Again, just write and say something like,
"I plan to make my e-book a #1 best-seller at Amazon. Will you help? Just tell your email
list that if they buy one copy of my book at Amazon on (pick the day), I'll give them all of
the following for free."

Step Seven: Finally, set up all your freebies so they are downloadable e-products. In
other words, when someone buys your e-book, you want them to send their Amazon ereceipt
to you by e-mail. When you receive it, you want to send them the download page
for your bonuses. You could also just send the bonuses by email to each person who
writes to you, but that would be time-consuming. Still, it's an option if, say, you don't
have a website. That's right. You really don't even need a website to make this process work
for you.

There you have it.

Write your e-book in seven days and then drive it to best- seller status at Amazon using
the above 7-step formula.

Can you think of more ideas? If so, please respond!

Learn From the Best: Dan Kennedy, Ron LeGrand, Robert Allen and other millionaire information marketing gurus spill their guts in the Information Millionaire's Boot Camp " ...what I've learned from Ron LeGrand has already earned me over $ 501,629 in the last several years… I came to double that this year, and I'm sure it will happen again." -Ted Ciuba
[url]spam.spam[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://chinese-school.netfirms.com Forum Index -> Submit Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Thank you for visiting us